The cycling world will once again be gathered at the Velo-City conference. This time in Vancouver. You can download our members presentation here as they are presented!Deputy Chairman of the Cycling Embassy, Marianne Weinreich, has expressed her expectations as follows;
“The Velo-city Global conference connects cycle experts from across the globe and is a true hot spot for inspiration and knowledge sharing. So of course, the Cycling Embassy of Denmark is sending a big delegation of experts from across the country.“, says Marianne Weinreich.
Meet the Cycling Embassy of Denmark at Velo-city Global 2012:
- Frits Bredal, Danish Cyclists’ Federation – Bicycle Tourism – Version 2.0
- Jens Loft Rasmussen, Danish Cyclists’ Federation – It starts with the children
- Anja Larsen, City of Copenhagen – New Challenges and New Solutions
- Niels Tørsløv, City of Copenhagen, Cycling Safety Working Group Key Messages
- Morten Kabell, Vice-chairman of the Traffic Council, City of Copenhagen; Keynote speaker
- Dorthe Gyldenlund Råby, City of Odense
- Steen Møller, City of Odense
- Jesper Kinch Jensen, Politician and Member of the Culture and Urban Development Committee, City of Odense
- Lone Andersen, City of Frederiksberg
- Joel Mulligan, VEKSØ
- Marianne Weinreich, VEKSØ – Around the World in 80 Days
- Dea Seeberg, VEKSØ – 11 Municipalities on 2 Wheels in 3 Years
- Erik Kjærgaard, ATKINS – Can we do without cycle parking?
- Aske Wieth-Knudsen, S-train – Bikes a way to increase demand for Public Transport
- Troels Andersen, City of Fredericia; Bike Score – How can Electronic Chips Boost Cycling and Bike Trailers in Denmark
Furthermore we encourage all conference guests to come by our exhibition a have a talk!
Category: The Embassy