Atkins is one of the world’s leading engineering and design consultancies. We employ more than 17,500 people around the world, with regional operations in the Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. We have the breadth and depth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time critical infrastructure projects.
Our consulting services concerning cycle traffic and cycling promotion include:
- Urban- and traffic planning
- Sustainable mobility planning
- Accessibility and traffic safety audit
- Bicycle route and cycle superhighway planning
- Bicycle access and parking planning
- Multimodal transport planning
- Concept and idea development
- Product development
- Strategic planning
- Project management and facilitation
We work from the position that a bicycle effort largely should be aimed at getting more people to cycle for the benefit of the environment, public health and quality of urban spaces. Safety, comfort and accessibility are key elements to ensure optimal conditions for bicycle users and therefore essential values for all our work with promotion of cycling.
Atkins Danmark A/S
Arne Jacobsens Allé 17
2300 København S