The world’s largest international conference on cycling is drawing near. On June 22-25, Copenhagen will open its doors to 1000 cycling experts, researchers, decision makers, urban planners and NGOs representing 5 continents and 100 countries who will discuss the potential and challenges of cycling.
The program offers sessions on cycling as quality of life, the co-benefits of cycling, cycling as freedom and prosperity, CPH 1:1 where you will come face to face with Danish cycling solutions, and much more.
The program is now complete, and the Cycling Embassy of Denmark is represented by:
- Andreas Røhl, City of Copenhagen: The Carrot, the Stick and the Tambourine – Revitalizing Copenhagen as a City of Cyclists. Thursday, 22/6, 14:30-16:00. See abstract
- Lise Bjørg Pedersen, Cycling Embassy of Denmark: Cooperation between actors in the field of cycling. Wednesday, 23/6, 10:30-12:00, See abstract
- Allan Carstensen, Danish Cyclists’ Federation, Denmark: Children and bicycling. Wednesday, 23/6, 15:30-17:00, See abstract
- Marianne Weinreich, Veksø: Nordic cycle cities. Tuesday, 24/6, 10:30-12:00, See abstract
- Lone Andersen, City of Frederiksberg: The bicycle palette of Frederiksberg. Tuesday, 24/6, 10:30-12:00, See abstract
These are but a few of the exciting speakers and participants from around the world who will gather in Copenhagen.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to exchange experiences with experts from across the globe.
Please go to www.velo-city2010.com for the full program and how to register.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!
Category: The Embassy